Welcome to Glacier Hills Home Care
Our Mission is …
To provide excellent care while promoting dignity, healing, independence and the desired quality of life for those served.
Our Vision is …
That each client will attain the highest level of function possible, in the safety and comfort of the place they call home.
Located in beautiful Ann Arbor, Michigan, Glacier Hills Home Care is a Medicare certified, CHAP accredited full-service home health care agency that proudly offers quality, compassionate home health and personal care services to individuals in the comfort and privacy of their homes.
Our agency is owned and operated by the Glacier Hills Senior Living Community, a not-for-profit continuing care retirement community (CCRC) established in 1973 to meet the health care and lifestyle needs of older adults in the community. As an integral part of the respected Glacier Hills organization, we are proud of our reputation as a provider of home care excellence in the Washtenaw County area.
Our dedicated team of professional care providers will:
- Provide care that will help you attain the highest level of health possible;
- Meet your unique needs while supporting you and your family members;
- Respect your right to dignity, privacy and self-determination;
- Respect and work within your cultural values and customs; and
- Advocate on your behalf with other health care and social service providers.
Glacier Hills Home Care is accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) and is a member of:
- National Association for Home Care and Hospice (NAHC)
- Michigan Home Health Association (MHHA)
- National Private Duty Association (NPDA)
- National Private Duty Association – Michigan Chapter (NPDA-MI)